Skills and exposures
FOLLOWING ARE THE DETAILED OUTLINE OF MY PROFOUND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND EXPOSURE :
Human Experience - Life long learning
Defined, classified and influenced the human experience by:
- identified the target audience, their ecology, primary and intermediate actors and classified them into multiple personas.
- developed the understanding about their needs and struggles
- defined what motivates people and what doesn't with behavioral analysis
- classify the user personas in multiple roles and articulated the user journey for each role corresponds to overall product experience
- created awareness about the overall impact and translate that into people's motivation factors.
Leading Public communication, Client interactions and Product demonstrations globally with user, partners and c-level executives of fortune#100 companies from last decade.
Built the cross-cultural and cross-functional teams of high-performing individuals (50+) while nurturing them with regular mentoring and leadership coaching.
Created process across cross-functional department such as business, product, engineering, compliance, customer support for effective collaboration practices and traking of important milestones and activities.
Evangelize the product and nurtures the knowledge sharing culture within organisation.
Business - 7 years of entrepreneurial on-field experience
Identifying the optimum business model and defined the strategy along with Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators
Creating business and operation strategy around product monetization
Identifying revenue streams and creating commercialization strategies
Defining financial forecast to predict RoI, Opex while managing P&L
Articulating market positioning and customer development strategies including product distribution channels, pipeline (like lead generation, customer funnel) and CRM
Assisted business team to write blog, generate sales and marketing contents
Forged strategic alliances with global market leaders to streamline product launches and drive business growth
Monitor and analyze the key business adoption, retention & expansions.
Technology - 14 years of excellent hands-on track record
Full Stack SaaS Product Management Leadership - drove 5 greenfield and 2 brownfield, (5 platforms and 3 business apps) disruptive large-scale complex SaaS products, from concept to launch by connecting market and customer requirements with technical solutions. I am proficient in:-
- identify and understand the business goal,
- conduct research to know industry, stakeholders, audience, market trends,
- led end-user & stakeholder interactions to understand need-motivation and ecology
- drive insights by performing qualitative and quantitative analysis,
- translate insight into business use cases,
- perform the feasibility, usability, viability, SWOT, opportunity-cost analysis for priortised use cases,
- evaluate the selected usecase with 'dummy' user trials,
- define product's mission, vision and principle
- articulate the product monetization, regulation and market positioning strategies
- translate the business use case into sub modules and features, prioritize them on product roadmap along with KPIs and Key revenue indicators while creating PRD/MRD
- track progress while assist technical product managers to execute product roadmap
- assist business and marketing teams to execute on product positioning roadmap
- monitor and groom the product performance using KPIs and metrics
- creating financial (revenue vs expenses) forecasting documents with finance team
- assisting customer support and on-ground business ops team to exceed customer satisfaction.
Profound understanding of technical operations such as:-
- DevOps/AIOps process and best practices
- Quality analysis process (UNIT/SIT/UAT) and activities (test case prepration, review, execution, monitoring)
- End-to-end solution design and development of large-scale complex SaaS products through Lean and Agile methodologies
- Functional understanding of Mobile, Monolithic, Serverless and Microservices architecture, container orchestration (docker, kubernetes) and virtualization
- Hands-on exposure of developing hardware products with single-board-computers like Raspberry-pi, Lightweight M2M protocol etc.
Have built Intelligent Automation powered solutions such as conversational chatBot, recommendation system, data analytics services, marketplace, IoT gateways etc. by leading:-
- end-to-end data engineering process, model devlopment, data governance and management activities
- managing automatice data and model pipeline architecture with AIOps team
- end-to-end understanding of managing data pipelines with kafka, data lakes, cassandra and spark
- hands-on functional understanding of standard Cloud and IoT platforms like AWS, GCP, open source software stacks, RDBMS like MySql/Oracle/DB2, Data analytics
- understanding of e2e IoT decision framework, common problems with IoT dev and best practice solutions, procuring efficient IoT hardware from global manufactures
- building common IoT services such as device management, connectivity(nw), logging, notification, data governance and storage, security, upgradability.
Discovered solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
Please click respective links to review my professional timeline, portfolio, and product leadership acumen.